Sunday 23 February 2014

Ring Leader

The Circus member that I received was Ring Leader, which was what I was hoping to receive as I already had ideas for that when we were given the brief. Immediately I knew I was going to make my character female and began to look up Ring Mistresses
Their outfits were reminiscent of burlesque to me, so I decided to continue down that route, adding Burlesque themed outfits to my pinterest board.

I had many ideas already of what I wanted my character to look like, including a classic colour scheme of reds, golds, and black, along with the iconic top hat and riding whip. While searching along these themes I came across a look from the Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2010 Haute Couture Collection which served as my main inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment